NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.
- Eligibility: The “Great California Adventure Great Clips Sexy Hair Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents in the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), and Canada (except the province of Quebec), and individuals who are 18 years old or the age of majority in his/her state of residence, whichever is older at the time of entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Henkel, Sexy Hair Concepts, LLC, Division (“Sponsor”), Administrator (defined hereunder), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, vendors, contractors, and other individuals engaged in the development or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively with foregoing persons or entities, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children and grandparents) and those living in the same household of each such Sweepstakes Entity are not eligible to participate. Void in the province of Quebec and where prohibited. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Sweepstakes Entry Period: Entry may be submitted during the period commencing at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 12, 2019 and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2019 (“Term”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit www.SexyHairGreatClipsSweepstakes.com (the “Website”) during the Term and follow the onscreen instructions including watching two (2) videos (collectively referred herein as the “Entry”) to obtain entries. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Limit: one entry per person, per email address per day regardless of whether one person has more than one email address or more than one person uses the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Prize Winner Selection and Verification: On or about January 15, 2020, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential Winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. The decisions of the Administrator shall be final and binding. The potential winner will be notified by email or phone within five (5) business days of the drawing. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release (“Affidavit”) to Administrator within five (5) business days of notification date or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her Prize. Grand Prize Winner will be required to furnish his/her Social Security number to the Administrator and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the Winner for the value of the Prize. Sweepstakes Winner is solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on his/her Prize including sales or use taxes, as well as any expenses related to participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of a Prize. At the sole discretion of the Administrator or Sponsor, Prize forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following: (i) an Affidavit or a Prize notification is returned as undeliverable; (ii) the Affidavit is not returned within the date specified on notification; (iii) a Winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; iv) Winner cannot or will not accept or receive the Prize for any reason; v) Prize returned undeliverable; and (vi) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the Grand Prize will remain unawarded. If the potential winner resides in Canada, the randomly selected entrant will be notified by email or mail and will be required to complete, sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (collectively, “Release) within five (5) days of the date on the notification and correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered at a mutually agreeable time by telephone.
- Grand Prize Winner: One (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”) and three (3) guests also residing in the United States (up to 4 persons in total) will receive four (4) days, three (3) nights trip to a major amusement theme park in California, as determined by sponsor.. Each trip consists of: a) round trip economy air transportation to/from Los Angeles, CA for Winner and three (3) guests from a major commercial airport with regularly scheduled commercial flights closest to Winner’s primary residence or, at the discretion of the Sponsor, receipt of a $250 travel allowance in the form of a check in lieu of air travel if Winner lives within a 200 mile radius of Los Angeles, California; b) round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel in Los Angeles; c) USD $1,000.00 VISA GIFTCARD, d) double-occupancy hotel accommodations (room and room tax only); and e) four (4) general admission tickets to the theme park in Los Angeles. Any expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: beverages of any kind, gratuities, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $4,900.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $4,900.00.
- Actual ARV depends on the Winner’s point of departure and fares at time of booking. If actual prize value is less than the ARV stated herein, the difference will not be awarded. The Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest(s) must comply with any security procedure(s) or measures imposed during the trip. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, or other interruptions. Travel and lodging must be made through Sponsor’s agent of choice.
- All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and his/her guest(s) are responsible for obtaining all proper travel documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa, travel insurance) prior to travel. Sponsor shall in no way be responsible or liable in the event any Winner and/or guest(s) fail to utilize the prize due to a lack of the necessary travel documents or requirements. Winner and each guest must complete and return an Affidavit of Liability and Publicity Release prior to travel. If guest is a minor, Winner must be the guest’s parent or legal guardian who must execute the required travel documents and Affidavit of Liability and Publicity Release on behalf of a traveling minor. Upon finalizing all travel arrangements, the Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize and Winner assumes full responsibility for his or her prize. If for any reason whatsoever, Winner is unable to travel after all arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such winner. Each prize may not be combined with any other offer and blackout dates, advance booking and restrictions may apply. Any portion of the prize not accepted by Winner will be forfeited. Winner and/or guest(s will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, provincial and/or local taxes on prize based upon the value of the prize as set forth in these Official Rules and Winner and each guest will be required to provide his/her Social Security number to the Sponsor or its agent for tax reporting purposes. No prize substitution permitted, however, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or any portion of prize with another of comparable value, at its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions allowed. Winner is not a recipient of prize until he/she has been verified by the Administrator.
- Consent and Release: Winning constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, hometown, likeness, prize won, and photograph (all at Sponsor’s discretion) for future advertising and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. Participating contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, and release the Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective parent companies, affiliates and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance and use of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or redemption or use/misuse of the prize including any travel related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes.
- Disclaimers General: The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected or damaged entries; (ii) human error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to a contestant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the Sponsor’s instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
- In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control, Sponsor shall, in its sole discretion, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes.
- Arbitration: To the extent permitted by law, as a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (i) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and (ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- General: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry, or proof of completion of activity such as visiting Sponsor’s Facebook page, Instagram page or signing up for Sponsor’s newsletter, will not be deemed proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the Website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (i) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (ii) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (iii) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes: All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any Prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively arbritrated pursuant to Section 8 herein.t in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, but in no event, include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and, by entering, entrant waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of- pocket expenses and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. ENTRANTS, BY ENTERING, SPECIFICALLY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND A TRIAL BY JURY IS HEREBY WAIVED BY BOTH SPONSOR AND ENTRANTS.
- Sponsor: HENKEL, Sexy Hair Concepts, LLC, Division, 5800 Bristol Parkway, Culver City, CA 90230.
- Administrator: Ventura Associates, Int LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001, an independent judging organization., whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
- Official Rules and Winner’s List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit https://www.SexyHairGreatClipsSweepstakes.com/rules. For a list of winners (available April 31st to July 31st, 2020), visit https://www.SexyHairGreatClipsSweepstakes.com/winners.
- Copyright © 2019 Henkel, Sexy Hair Concepts, Division Sexy Hair are registered trademarks of Sponsor. All rights reserved.